Friday 16 November 2012

Ethical layout





                                             

Here is the full layout of the game in text form, every choice and its consequences. The game has one main quest which is a large ethical puzzle in itself, from this there are three smaller quests that are all ethical based puzzles and in these three quests are three hidden ethical choices.

The outcomes of these choices are shown in the main quest.


The games ethics are based around my own experiences within games and the writings of sicart.
Deb was a massive help for the massive brainstorming night where the games puzzles were finalised (at long last)

Now on to the build.
 

On the 19th of november there is a presentation to show where we are, I want my presentation to be a game itself so taking what we have built so far the team has put together a small game entitled 'stop hitting me' (above) that sums up the mechanic of the game and how it plays. Its a tech demonstration but it shows off the art of the game too, a little taster of whats to come.

I wanted something I could play that was a presentation in itself so I wasnt explaining out answers to questions but showing people answers to how the game works by playing it. hands on visual.

A play through copy of 'stop hitting me' will find its way up here after the presentation, fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment