Friday 22 February 2013

Looking back to move forward.


Looking back over design stages as we move into production I realised that I have mentioned very few games that have influenced me during the design of Leviathan so I thought I'd quickly name some of the key influences game wise from the beginning of the project up to now.


                                                                The Majesty of colours.

                                                               Limbo and Machinarium
                                                                      Castle crashers
                                                              I wish I were the moon.

                                                                           Sam.

























1 comment:

  1. Incidentally, whilst I don't play a lot of indie games Limbo and Castle Crashers are two of my favourite games ever :)

    ReplyDelete