Tuesday 30 April 2013

Leviathan Production.


30/04/2013

So I'm deep into production now and programming Leviathan myself at the same time as producing the art and overseeing  various other bits and pieces that need doing such as sound and the piecing together of the trailer.

With being so busy recently I haven't had much time to blog and dropped the ball in that respect, to give an accurate depiction of these final jam packed days I will be doing a daily blog that is much more diary like to give a cutaway kind of look at the ups and downs of building just the end slice of Leviathan.

Two weeks time is the hand in but the graduation show is about six weeks away, I intend to continue the blog right up until the graduation show itself. Teams doing a really great job!

Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment